This past week and weekend have been filled with parties. Wednesday night we all got together to celebrate Doc's birthday. It is always so much fun to see the kids and visit with everyone. Friday and Saturday we had parties for Lee's good friend John Herzog. He is getting married in July in DC. I CANNOT wait to go!!! It's going to be a nice little vacation. That is going to be a trip for Lee's graduation, our five year anniversary and a fun weekend baby free. I know I am going to miss Lily SO much but it will be so much fun! Saturday morning was Claytons first t-ball game. It was hilarious. Lee's basketball team was in a tournament this weekend and had two basketball games on saturday. They won the first game but lost the second. Today we went to sunday school and then the whole class went to eat at cock of the walk. So, after all that we are EXHAUSTED! It is a rainy sunday and we are so glad.





1 comment:
weekends are so busy!!!
Post a Comment