She is almost 6 months old and more fun than ever. She is officially sitting up now. I always put something behind her because she does topple over sometimes but she is doing it all by herself. When we go shopping she will sit in the cart and when we go eat she sits in a high chair. :( My little baby is growing up. We have also started giving her baby food. She's not so interested right now but I don't blame her. We started with peas and green beans. I'm not very educated on the order of foods but apparently that was not a good choice. I didn't blame her for not wanting to eat it. We're going to try squash tonight! Sounds fun! I love my little stink and can't imagine life without her!!! what did we do before her???

Bath time is so much more fun now!
1 comment:
Love the new pictures! And I like that you have different ones than facebook. She is a doll!! Can't wait to have one
Post a Comment