Friday, August 7, 2009

what I love about being a mom to Lily!

1. A full out screaming fit can turn into the sweetest smile I have ever seen when I walk in the room
2. The silliest things I would have never done pre baby is the funniest thing to her and I will do in front of anyone to make her laugh!
3. her sweet kisses.. i don't think she realizes what a kiss is... right now anything that is close to her mouth immediately is pulled towards her mouth..... whenever we say give me a kiss... i'm not sure if she is really trying to give us a kiss or she is interested in what we taste like or is thinking we feel good on her gums... i like to think she is really giving us a kiss!
4. her laugh... she has the funniest laugh... if i can remember how to download videos i will put the video of her laughing up! it is so funny!
5. to get her when she wakes up from a nap... she is normally on her stomach looking around and when i walk in the room she starts smiling... I LOVE IT!
6. to see her learn new things.. she is so much more observant now.... she is sitting up and reaches out for things.. she is growing too fast!
7. when she gets teased and buries her head in my shoulder.
8. when Lee gets home and her face lights up!!!
9. she REALLY loves to talk and I love to hear that but I really love when she is getting sleepy and she starts to coo... it is the most innocent, sweetest sound I have ever heard and I could hear it all day... the squealing she loves to do I can tolerate but definitely not all day, the cooing I can!
these are the best days!!!!!

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

Awe... How sweet! She is adorable.