Normally spring break ends after college, not for the Grubbs. I have been teaching for the last three years and Lee has been in school for the past four so we have still been able to enjoy spring break. This year we decided to go to the beach. Lily is still too little to do anything but it was a nice change of scenery. We headed down on Monday night and stayed through Sunday. She did great. She slept the whole way there and back. We woke her up once to feed her (we wanted to fill her tummy up before bedtime so we weren't up all night.) After she ate she went straight back to sleep. While we were there we went shopping (again she slept the whole time) and we went to eat some (again slept through every meal.) Needless to say she is pretty easy right now. I know this will not last long so we are taking advantage of it while we can.
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
YAY!!! I am so proud of you! Just make it a goal of yours, like laundry. Shortly after starting mine, I think in blog.... would this be cute, funny, interesting, or whatever. Sorry for the phone tag!
See how good you are!!! I love the family beach picture!
Post a Comment