I cannot believe Lily is already three months. It feels like yesterday I was big and pregnant. She has been such a blessing to us and I cannot imagine our life without her. I feel like I say this all the time but it just keeps getting better and better. Everyday she is doing something new and it just melts my heart when she looks and me and starts smiling. I can only imagine how I will feel the first time she can tell me she loves me. I just want life to freeze. I love where we are and I want to savor every moment with her. Since I have started back to work it has been completely exhausting trying to get everything together and get out the door in the mornings but I wouldn't have it any other way. I never understood the love that parents have for their children until now. It is the greatest joy that I have ever experienced.
Lily loves:
to play in her bouncy seat. She has finally figured out that if you hit the animals that are hanging down it will light up and play music. When she is playing she does not just move her hands, she moves both hands and both feet. She laughs when it lights up but sometimes she has the most serious look on her face.
bathtime! We give her a bath almost everynight because she loves it. We have been putting her tub in the sink but she is getting a little too wild for that. She is kicking and splashing so much that water gets all over the place. She is doing better when I give her a massage with her lotion but she still doesn't love it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she'll like it soon, it just smells so good.
sitting outside. For the most part if she is crying the second I walk outside she stops.
sitting in her bumbo. we have been putting her in the bumbo this week and it is so funny. she looks like such a big girl sitting up.
Dislikes:
Getting dressed. She still does not like to have her clothes changed. She can be all smiles and the second I try to change her she has a meltdown. She has got to get over that because she has too many cute clothes to only wear one outfit a day!
Really that is all I can think of that she gets really mad about. She does get upset if she is hungry or tired but I'm pretty sure that is every baby. I'll post more if I can think of anything. I also don't have any pictures because I am at school but I'll take some this weekend.
Milestones:
She has been rolling on her side for the past couple of weeks but can't quite get all the way over.
She makes noises all the time. It is nice to hear her make a sound other than crying.
We are putting her down between 8:30 and 9:30 and she is sleeping until between 6 and 7.
She is starting to play more by herself. She plays in her bouncy seat and we'll put her on this mat that has toys hanging above it. She is starting to reach out for the toys.
I am at school but I will post more pictures this weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment