Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year was Lilys first thanksgiving and it was so much fun! We have so much to be thankful for this year. We started the year off with Lily, then Lee graduated dental school, started his residency, got accepted into UAB endo school and we have a contract on our house. We are keeping our fingers crossed that it all works out smoothly! We are so thankful for how much the Lord has blessed us with over this past year. I am always amazed at how everything always works out and comes together if we just trust HIM! We are so excited about the next phase in our lives and look forward to what the Lord has in store for us. Although moving to Birmingham is bittersweet I think it will be good for our little family. We will only be there for a short time and will be able to experience a fun new city. I am also hoping we get to see Doug, Ashley and the kids more since we are so close. Ok, back to thanksgiving. I always get off track. We kicked it off wednesday night eating dinner at pam and mikes with the covington side and then thanksgiving day was spent in prentiss with the grubbs side. Friday we headed to the cabin for a little r&r. I love this time of year and it is even better with Lily!




No comments: