Lily is one month away from being one! I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and how much Lily has changed. I don't understand how someone can have a child and see them grown and develop and not be a believer. I look at her everyday and I am amazed by our heavenly father. She is such a little person now. She is not that sweet little baby that molds to your body when you hold her, she doesn't lay in her bouncy seat and stare at everything around her in amazement. Although, she is still the sweetest thing, she is constantly on the move and exploring everything around her.
STATS:
we don't go to the doctor for another month but when we were there a couple of weeks ago she weighed 22 lbs
Likes:
She loves to explore and play with everything around her
still loves bathtime
Sadie... I can't not emphasize this enough.. she does not leave her alone most of the day
eating... she loves her food
reading books
dislikes:
sippy cup... this is getting better but she prefers her bottle
milestones:
she is now facing forward in her carseat.. i know she isn't a year yet but she is well over the weight limit:)
we are introducing the sippy cup and whole milk
she is eating three meals a day and still taking four bottles
she is still going to bed between 7:30 and 8
she is saying mama.. dada... ba
she makes a funny face and snorts
she dances
she claps
she can cruise around the furniture
she is in atleast 12 mth clothes but mostly wears 18 mths
things we have done/places we have been:
we went to mphs over christmas
we went to warner and meagans cabin for new years eve



we went to aunt pams to spend the night
i took this on my phone so the quality is bad.. Landry, Luke and Lily were taking a bath.



1 comment:
She is so cute! I hope our dogs love our babies that much!
Post a Comment