So far, this has been my favorite stage. I feel like I say that with every stage (because they are all fun) but this age really is fun. She has such a personality, she is learning to walk, plays so well by herself, learns something new everyday, and ADORES her mamma and dadda. I will never get sick of hearing mama in that sweet little voice. Well, maybe in a couple of years I will but for now I Love hearing that precious sound.
What she is doing this month:
She weighs around 24 or 25 lbs
What she is doing this month:
She weighs around 24 or 25 lbs
wears 18-24 months clothes
has 8 teeth
sleeps 8-8
still takes two great naps (i'm holding on to that as long as possible)
loves breakfast and after that it's a guessing game of what she is going to eat
she can walk by herself but still chooses to crawl
anything that resembles a phone goes to her ear (the remote, camera, hairbrush, etc)
loves to brush her teeth
loves to be outside
she spent a weekend with frammie and pops so we could find a place to live in birmingham
we went to the zoo with kristi, aunt pam, luke, landry, mary and jake
we went to atlanta to celebrate mary macs birthday
and tomorrow we are leaving for the beach with dottie, clayton, stewart, mary and jake!!
you are a busy little girl!

1 comment:
Love it! At least I can keep up with you on the blog when you move away. Did you find somewhere to live?
Post a Comment