This summer we took our annual beach trip with my family and made it just in time. The oil rolled in about a week later. We had the best time hanging out and watching the kids play. Lily had so much fun playing with her cousins. This year was much more fun because she actually enjoyed the beach. We spent a lot of our time at the pool because it was easier than lugging everything to the beach. The pool at the condo where we stayed was great because it was the gradual entry and had water spouts shooting water up. The kids loved it and I could let Lily walk around and play in the water. Here are some pictures from our trip.
* I don't know why it's so blurry but I give up!
* I don't know why it's so blurry but I give up!

1 comment:
Great pictures! I love the one of You and Lily kissing and your mom with her grands.
Post a Comment