Sunday, October 31, 2010

Lee's 10 year reunion weekend

A few weeks ago we had Lee's 10 year high school reunion. Lily and I got to Jackson a few days before Lee so we could hang out with friends and family. It was a busy week but a fun week. Wednesday night when we got there we celebrated CC's birthday at Dottie and Clays. It is always so much fun to get together with everyone and now that we are in Birmingham it makes it even more special.

playing with mickey mouse that cc and doc brought Lily from disney world.

Thursday was a busy day. Dottie, Chyrl, all three kids and I headed to brookhaven to shop for fabric. What an experience. I get very overwhelmed trying to pick out fabric anyway but trying to do it with Lily running around is not fun. Thankfully, I had Dottie and Chyrl there to help me or I would have given up and left. I did find fabric for Lilys big girl room and I love it! I can't wait to see it all put together.

Friday we had to see the ENT for Lily's 6 month follow up and she looks great. After that we went to Amy Allisons to have a playdate. It was so much fun seeing all our friends. We miss them:(

Then Friday night all the festivities started. We had the football game friday night followed by a party at the Vandevenders.

Lily was being very shy. She wasn't too sure about Warner.

Saturday there was a bbq lunch at the school and they had a tour. Sat afternoon we went to Drew and Natalies and then saturday night was the party downtown.


































1 comment:

The Long Family said...

Why did you go to Brookhaven for fabric and where did you go? Email me please.