I know I have skipped a few months but I'm just going to pick up here. Lily is getting so big and is such a little girl now. It just amazes me how fast time goes by and how quickly they grow. I wish I could stop time sometimes because I love where she is right now. She is so sweet and funny. We do have discipline issues, of course, but that will be until she is grown and out of the house:) I just want to enjoy and soak up every minute with her, it goes by too quickly. Height - ?? Weight - bet she is around 30 Head - ??? What you are up to? You are wearing a size 4 diaper, size 24 month or 2t clothes and size 6 shoe. You are getting so tall and you have only one roll on your sweet little thigh:( They are so cute on you. You are still taking one good afternoon nap and go to bed around 8 and wake up around 7. You are not sleeping as late as you used to:( You have not been eating much lately. Breakfast is always good and lunch is normally good but dinner is always bad. I hope its a phase. You definitely know what you like and will not even try something else. 

Your vocabulary is very large. You can communicate with us really well and let us know what you want. You will put 4 and 5 words together and will try to make sentences, although the words are a little out of order. You love school and church, FINALLY! We have been taking you to parents night out at church and it's great! You love going and we enjoy a few hours alone. Every time I pick you up you are always in the best mood and want to show me what you made that day! You play by yourself really well. You have several things that you are obssesed with but currently it is your wonderpets. We put them on your bookshelf every afternoon before nap and every night before you go to bed. When you wake up, we wake up your wonderpets. They need a nap also. You love to watch mickey mouse clubhouse and wonderpets.
You have told us about 4 times now you want to sit in santas lap so we have tried it and the second we get close to him you cling to us. I know all you want is the candy cane they give you after you talk to santa and of course they always give you one.
We have been going so much lately bc I know we are not going to be able to do that as easily come feb. It's going to be a little harder to jump in the car with a newborn. You are so sweet and I love this age. We definitely have our meltdowns and days that just will not end but for the most part you are so easy.
Even though we miss our friends at home we are slowly making new ones here. We go to the park, mcwane science center and storytime at the library. We meet people for lunch and go to bible study and play groups at church. We are really starting to love birmingham.

No comments:
Post a Comment