Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back to work:(

I guess I've been home long enough. I started back to work this week and let me tell you it is not fun. I would much rather be at home playing with Lily. I only have 5 weeks till summer so I will survive. Mom came in town this week to keep her and it has made the transition so much easier. The second I finish feeding her in the mornings I hand her off to mom. Sweet Ruthie was born tuesday morning so mom made a quick trip to Atlanta to see her. I can't wait to meet her!
In the past few weeks Lily has really #1 put on some pounds, she is VERY healthy! I kind of like it that way, she is so cuddly. #2 she has such a personality now. She smiles so big and is trying hard to make noises. She is also starting to move around ALOT. I'm used to putting her in bed and the next morning she is in the same spot, not anymore. Last night I put her in the middle of her bed and 15 minutes later she was on her side and this morning she had moved so much she was sideways in the bed and I couldn't even see her head on the monitor. She also loves to watch TV. Every afternoon she sits in Lee's lap and they watch tv together. She has been so much fun and it just gets better and better everyday!



Look how big she is

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

Did Doug & Ashley have another baby? See you Tuesday!!!

Katie said...

She is amazing!