This past weekend was very busy. I feel like we are starting to have a life again! It started wednesday night with bible study. Some of the girls in my sunday school class get together each wednesday night and I LOVE IT! I have become so close with some of the girls and I love their friendships. Thursday night was "bunco." It started out as a bunco group and over time we stopped playing bunco but still got together. Now, we have decided to make it a cooking group. We are going through southern sideboards cookbook. Each month someone is assigned an appetizer, main, side, and dessert. It was so much fun and I love trying things I wouldn't necessarily make. Then Friday night we had our first night out! Lee had a dental school alumni function at River Hills and they invited all the fourth year dental students. It was so much fun and it really hit me that he is GRADUATING. I can't believe after four years he is going to be finished. It is such an exciting time and I'm really going to miss the friends we have made through school. Mary and Justin kept Lily and they had so much fun! Then saturday night we had a party at our friends Lori and Taylor. We celebrated all of the April birthdays. Really it was an excuse to get together. It was fun but next time we will for sure get a babysitter for Lily.

All the april birthdays!




No comments:
Post a Comment