Wednesday, June 24, 2009

4 Months

Lily is four months now! I can't believe it. We went to the doctor yesterday and here are her stats:


Height: 25 3/4 (80th percentile)


Weight: 16.5 (90th percentile)


Dr. Smith said she looks great. Since she is a healthy weight and sleeping so well we are holding off on rice cereal until her 6 month checkup. She is now going to bed between 7:30 and 8 and is sleeping until between 6 and 7. It doesn't matter if we put her to bed at 7 or 10 she still wakes up between 6 and 7. She is also taking 3 good naps during the day and still eating every 3-4 hours.


Lily loves:
"pink" we have started giving her a blanket when we put her down for a nap. She will rub it on her face and just fall asleep.

to play with her snake

still bathtime

exersaucer

being held and I love holding her because I know once she is mobile she will want to be on the ground

when I sing to her (I tell her all the time she is the only one that likes my singing, I'm waiting for the day she can say, "Mommy, please stop." haha... hopefully, she's always love my voice. She really loves it when her daddy dances around with her and sings.

She also loves to lay on Lee's chest and talk. She has found her voice and it is hilarious when she gets going.

Watching other people.


Dislikes:

she still dosen't like to get dressed at bathtime. It's getting a little better.

the beach, hopefully that will change because we LOVE the beach

That's really all I can think of, she is happy most of the time.


Milestones

She is rolling over both ways all the time

She is sitting and standing up with help but she's doing very well

She is making noises all the time and she can be very loud

She giggled for the first time this month and it was so funny



1 comment:

The Long Family said...

I love your voice Ally!!!! Glad you are back to blog world!