Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Busy, Busy
So, a lot has happened since my last post. I finished school and I am officially starting my new career, staying at home with Lily. At the end of May Lee graduated from dental school! woohooo! I am so proud of him. I know it has been a hard 4 years for him but I am so proud of him for finishing. I have told him many of times that I would've given up his first year. I guess that is why he went to dental school and not me. Lily was also dedicated at church. My mom and Katie came in town for the special weekend and we had so much fun. Everyone came over here for lunch after church. We have also been to the beach twice, one week with my family and one week with Lee's. It has been a crazy past two months but it has been so much fun. Lily is growing so much and I could just eat her up. She is so much fun and getting more of a personality everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment