Today is our five year anniversary! five years ago today I was going to get my hair done (that was the one thing about our wedding that I did not like.) Other than that the day was perfect. Thank you Lee for loving me so much and taking care of me. It's crazy how much our lives have changed since that day. You are finally working, wooohoooo and we have our sweet little girl that I could not imagine life without. Not only are you my husband but my best friend. I love you so much and look forward to the next 50 years with you!
The first night we met. Lee will argue and say we met the week before at Flo and Eddies but I don't recall that night at all. Not that I don't remember the night I just don't remember meeting him. The first night we "officially" met was at a zta party. He was one of our derby day coaches and we invited him to our crush party. This was april 23, 2001 and our first "official" date was May 5, 2001. I remember it because it's cinco de mayo!





2 comments:
That's so SWEET! Congratulations!
Happy Late Anniversary!!! The crush picture you look so young. I think you haven't changed but matured. I remember those days like yesterday.
Post a Comment