Sew cheesy, I know! Ha! My titles are never catchy so I thought what better title for this post! My new obsession is making clothes for Lilybug. My inspiration is for sure from my mother in law. She has made Lily SOOOO many cute outfits. Mine aren't as cute but I'm trying. Here are a few of the outfits I've made.
Pillowcase Dress
This top criss crosses in the back. It's a little hard to see in the picture! So cute!



3 comments:
You could so sell them on etsy! I love them all!!!
Allison, those are SEW cute!I think the sewing classes we took at State are paying off.... I do the same thing for Riley and it gets addicting. The hunt for cute material is always the hardest. I am sure Lily is a cutie-pie in them!
Yes you totally should sell them! Everyone would buy them!
Post a Comment