Monday, January 3, 2011

Funny Things

Lily is at such a fun age and does so many funny things. I want to write them down so I don't forget.

*She has gotten really good about saying thank you and when she is really excited about something she will say thank you SO MUCH! It is very high pitched and very enthusiastic.

*We were at the Grubbs the other night with mary, justin and jake and Lily was having a really hard time with sharing, everything was "that's mine." After me telling her several times to share she came up to me and said "time out," walked over to the edge of the room and sat down. After she sat there for a second I said are you ready to start sharing and she said uh huh and got up and we didn't have a problem after that. I thought it was hysterical that she put herself in timeout, that was definitely a first. *When we tell her we love her, she will say love you too momma. It melts my heart!

No comments: