Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas





This year christmas was crazy for us. Lily and I were on the road for two straight weeks visiting family. It was so much fun but I am glad to be home. It started the sunday before christmas we got up and headed to jackson to eat lunch at mary and justins to celebrate jakes baby dedication. Left there and went to the Grubbs so Lily could take a nap and then headed to Aunt Pams for the covington christmas celebration. It is always so much fun hanging out with them. We stayed with Dottie and Clay that night and the next few nights. While we were at Dottie and Clays the kids played so hard, I dont think Lily has ever been as dirty as she was at the end of each day. I was also able to go and eat with some of my sunday school girlfriends. Lee got there tuesday night and wednesday we moved over to the Grubbs. Oh, and I got my new car on Wednesday, such a fun day! We stayed at the Grubbs until christmas day and then left there to go to whiteline. We stayed at whiteline saturday and sunday night and then Lily and I packed up and headed to memphis on monday. We celebrated christmas with the craig side tuesday at lunch and the gilland side tues night at dinner. It was chaos but so much fun. We stayed in memphis until thursday and then I packed up and headed back to jackson for new years. Mom and dad so graciously offered to keep Lily and I could not pass that up! This was probably our last weekend alone for a while! It was such a fun weekend. We went to the movies thursday night and then headed to warner and meagans cabin on friday afternoon. This new years was probably on of the most fun we have had in a while. Everyone had so much fun, we played cranium, twister and just hung out. Hopefully next year will be just as fun when I am not pregnant and won't be so tired. I will have to say I stuck it out until 1:15. Saturday we got up, went back to the Grubbs and laid low until we left sunday morning. Whew, I'm worn out from typing all of that. Oh, Sadie got really sick christmas day and we took her in to the vet on monday and she had pancreatitis from something she ate. She has been in there for a week and they are picking her up today. They didn't know if she was going to make it but I'm so glad she is better.

No comments: