Friday, October 9, 2009

8 Months!

Lily is 8 months old! I know I say it every month but I CANNOT believe how fast times goes by. She has gotten such a personality and she is getting so big.

Lily Likes:
to go to the grocery store.. she loves riding in the cart and her favorite part is checking out
playing with new toys
jumping
mommy and daddy
to make grunting noises... it hurts my throat just listening to her... we're trying to teach her "sweet" noises
to roll over while I'm changing her.. this is becoming more and more difficult
when paw comes by and talks in his baby voice
going through my makeup while I'm getting ready, she gets so excited when she sees me pull out my makeup bag (she is her mothers child)
the camera (she is smiling the second she hears the flash pop up)
late afternoon swings on the front porch with daddy
bathtime
when we sing to her
dislikes:
getting dressed after bath
when they sing twinkle twinkle on her video
having her diaper changed..she tried to see how many times she can flip over before we get her diaper on
milestones:
she is now eating three meals a day
taking two naps
trying so hard to crawl.. she can get around the room by getting on all fours and falling forward but she can't figure out how to move her arms and legs
pulling up on us.. she hasn't started pulling up on anything else but if we're sitting there she will pull on our clothes
she has two teeth
she is sleeping from 7:30-7:ish
she is so observant and so curious
she is saying "ba" really well but that is about it!

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

The checking out at the grocery store is funny! And she must be your child for her to like when you sing to her! haha just kidding, I love your voice!