
Friday, February 11, 2011
Happy Birthday Lily!
I cannot believe Lily turned two this week. I feel like it was yesterday we were at the hospital with her. I'm trying to cherish every minute with these sweet girls bc it goes by way too fast. Before delivering Allie I felt like Lilys birthday was going to be a little overshadowed this year with everything that was going on but it actually turned out to be fine. All of the grandparents were here last weekend to meet Allie so we just decided to celebrate saturday night after we came home from the hospital. We had pizza, ice cream and opened presents. Then on monday I sent a cookie cake to her class and they celebrated there and then yesterday on her actual birthday mom kept allie so me and Lily could go eat at chick fil a by ourselves. We have been celebrating all week.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I can't believe Lily is 2!!
Post a Comment