Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Allie and naps

I have had the hardest time getting Allie to nap in her bed. She sleeps really well in the car and in my arms:) Clearly I cannot carry her all day and let her nap. She doesn't like to sleep in her quiet room, comfy bed with her white noise machine, but she can sleep in very strange positions and places.


On the dryer in our bright kithen.


In my hand as I'm burping her. In her carseat waiting on the doctor:( She has no idea what is about to happen. In our bright room with the tv on, me opening and closing drawers and Lily talking VERY loud. She doesn't understand inside voice.
Again on the floor in a bright, loud room.

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

Those are the things she heard in utero... so she's used to that. I worry about the dogs barking.