Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Memphis

While Lee was at a conference in san antonio we packed up and headed to memphis. It was such a fun week. I love seeing my parents and friends, and not to mention the extra help. I was able to run errands, go to dinner with friends and just relax a little. This weekend was a good family friends wedding. I helped mom with the bridesmaids lunch on friday and then we all went to the wedding on saturday. This was the best picture I could get with my girls! It's hard to get a 2 year old and 2 month old to look in the direction of the camera at the same time:)
Lily loved playing in the sand box.
and Allie loved to lay in the boppy and stare at the toys.
Dinner at sweet grass

Allie took several naps in pops arms!
taking the garbage to the street

happy girl
first pedicure
allie also took several naps in hammies arms
playing in the tent div>

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

I think my favorite picture is them taking the garbage to the street!!