Monday, April 18, 2011

Hammie is here and the masters

Lee has a friend in his residency that is from Augusta and his family has tickets to the masters. Lee has been talking about this since they started school in august but never thought he would actually be invited. Well, he invited him last week to go with him. The only problem was it was the weekend right before he left for a conference in san antonio. The conference has been planned for a while and the girls and I are going to memphis. Obviously I want him to go to the masters because #1 he is beyond excited and #2 he may never have this opportunity again. By thursday of this week I was EXHAUSTED and had a little meltdown. Normally I have the weekend to look forward to because Lee helps me sooo much. After my "moment" Lee said he was not going to go to the masters and just stay here. Of course I told him absolutely not. He has been beyond excited about this weekend and if he did not go to this becuase of me I was going to be even more upset. He might not ever be invited back and apparently it is impossible to get tickets to the masters. So, after telling him this he secretly calls my mom and gets her to come help. I felt bad her driving all this way but I have loved her being here. Lily has been in heaven and I have really enjoyed the extra set of hands.
Lee was not allowed to take a camera or his phone so this was the best picture we had. We DVR'd the whole thing and took a picture of the tv screen:) If you can't tell that is him on the front row in the blue shirt.

No comments: