So, I have really dropped the ball on this blog. There are just not enough hours in the day with two little ones. I have a small amount of time by myself right now but it is just enough time to take a shower, clean up or get dinner ready. It has been such a good transition but a hectic one to say the least. Allie has been the sweetest baby but doesn't like to nap which makes it a little hard to do much during the day. I am working really hard on her naps and hopefully in the next few days she will get a little better. I have already noticed that Allie doesn't take well to change. It took us about two weeks for her to take a bottle without screaming. We started giving her a bottle the last feeding of the day and she did NOT like it. She wanted her mamma! She is finally taking it and taking it quickly. It is now only taking about 30 minutes as opposed to over an hour. She is the sweetest thing and my favorite time with her is after she eats. She will just lay there and look around. She is so content and loves to watch Lily. Lily has been the sweetest big sister. I hate to say that I am suprised but I totally am. She lights up when Allie comes around and her voice becomes extremely high pitched. She LOVES her. Whenever I get her up from a nap Lily always want to give her a kiss and hug her. When I am holding Allie, Lily has started saying, "Let me see that baby." I guess she has heard us say "I love that baby," or "what's wrong with that baby." We are having so much fun with our two girls and I can't wait to see what the future holds with them!

stats:
weight: 12.7 (90%)
height: 23 (75%)
What Allie is up to!
Likes:
EATING!
being held
watching Lily
sitting in her bouncy seat
being outside
bathtime- we have started giving her a bath before the 7:00 feeding and she loves it! She and Lily will take one together and she will lay there and stare.

Dislikes:
naps
riding in the car, although she is starting to be more content in the car seat.
tummy time- she will do tummy time for a couple of minutes and then she is done.
milestones:
this week she started sleeping in her bed
she started smiling at about 5 weeks
she rolled from her stomach to back at 6 weeks
she started sitting in the bumbo at 7 weeks and can hold her head up really well.
This is all going by way too fast! We are enjoying every minute with our sweet girls!

1 comment:
They are both precious! Thanks for the update!
Post a Comment