Monday, August 23, 2010
10 yr high school reunion
A couple of weekends ago I had my 10 year high school reunion. I CANNOT believe it has been 10 years. We started the weekend off friday night by going to katies house to visit. Then saturday the girls, me, kim, melanie, and katie , went to eat lunch at sweet grass in midtown. Then Kim and I had much needed pedicures. After that I had to run a few errands, then went home to get ready. The party that night was SO MUCH fun. I had the best time. It was so much fun seeing all of my friends and some that I haven't seen since we graduated 10 years ago. After the party we decided to go to JP's apt downtown and hung out for a while. Then Lee and I called it a night. I can't wait till our next reunion!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment