In this scene they are talking about putting their weewee and woowoo in the potty.Friday, August 27, 2010
Elmo's Potty Time
Right now Lily is obsessed with Elmo's potty time. I mean OBSESSED. We really don't watch much tv around here but in the last couple of weeks that is all she wants to do, of course I don't let her watch tv all day. She will say, "Elmo watch, elmo watch." Yesterday she had already watched elmo so I told her he was not on and she looked at me and said, Barney watch, I said, no Barneys not on either, sid watch, no sid is not on either, mickey mouse watch, no mickey is not on either. She is such a mess.
In this scene they are talking about putting their weewee and woowoo in the potty.
In this scene they are talking about putting their weewee and woowoo in the potty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment