Monday, August 30, 2010

16 weeks

I'll post a pic when I look decent, which is rare these days:).
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of Baby: 5 in, the size of a turnip
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 8 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I am pretty much wearing all sundresses. I am trying to wait until fall to buy maternity clothes.
Gender: We will find out in 1 wk. I'm thinking it's a boy bc I have felt a little different and the last dream I had was that it's a boy.
Movement: I'm starting to feel a little more movement and I love it! I love that feeling!
Sleep: I am sleeping a little bit better than before. I am not waking up quite as much to go to the bathroom so that helps.
Symptoms: This week I have been feeling really good. Surprisingly, I haven't taken a nap in a week. Crazy, I know! I am feeling so much better and sometimes I don't even feel pregnant. It's great!
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: really, any food! I have noticed I have eaten a lot of pasta and I will drive 30 minutes round trip just to get a schlotzskys sandwich. For breakfast I have been making myself eggs, bacon and toast since the nausea has started and it has helped so much.
Best Moment this week: Starting to feel more movement.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having in one week!

No comments: