I'll post a pic when I look decent, which is rare these days:).
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 15 weeks
Size of Baby: 4 to 5 in, the size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 5lbs.
Maternity Clothes: I am not wearing any maternity clothes yet. I'm still able to wear my shorts and my sundresses. I am trying to wait until fall to buy maternity clothes.
Gender: We will find out in 3 wks. I'm thinking it's a boy bc I have felt a little different and the last dream I had was that it's a boy.
Movement: Not much. Every once in a while I'll feel a little flutter but it is barely noticeable and I probably wouldn't have even noticed it with my first pregnancy.
Sleep: I am not sleeping well at all. I'm not having trouble getting to sleep but I will wake up 5 times a night to go to the bathroom and then around 5 I have a hard time going back to sleep. It doesn't help that the neighbors are doing major construction next door. I have started sleeping with a sound machine so that helps a little but it is still SO loud when they are hammering at 6 in the morning.
Symptoms: This week I have been feeling pretty good. I am finally starting to feel back to normal. This week I have been dealing with headaches but I think that is due to lack of sleep. I have been taking a nap every afternoon when I put Lily down. That is a wonderful time of day!
What I miss: wine and cooler weather!
Cravings: really, any food! I have noticed I have eaten a lot of pasta and I will drive 30 minutes roundtrip just to get a schlotzskys sandwich. For breakfast I have been making myself eggs, bacon and toast since the naseau has started and it has helped so much.
Symptoms: This week I have been feeling pretty good. I am finally starting to feel back to normal. This week I have been dealing with headaches but I think that is due to lack of sleep. I have been taking a nap every afternoon when I put Lily down. That is a wonderful time of day!
What I miss: wine and cooler weather!
Cravings: really, any food! I have noticed I have eaten a lot of pasta and I will drive 30 minutes roundtrip just to get a schlotzskys sandwich. For breakfast I have been making myself eggs, bacon and toast since the naseau has started and it has helped so much.
Best Moment this week:Hearing the babies heartbeat at my doctors appointment this week.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having in three weeks!
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having in three weeks!

2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea you were expecting again. How exciting!
Thanks! We are very excited!
Post a Comment