Wednesday, September 8, 2010

18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:Seeing our sweet baby girl healthy and moving around.

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Size of Baby: 9 oz (according to her measurements at the sonogram)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs

Maternity Clothes: not yet, I can still fit into a lot of my sundresses and suprisingly my jeans.

Gender: Girl!!!!

Movement: I'm starting to feel a little more movement and I love it! I love that feeling!

Sleep: I am sleeping a little bit better than before. I am not waking up quite as much to go to the bathroom so that helps. I sleep fine during the night but it's the early morning around 5 or 6 that I have trouble sleeping.

Symptoms: I have been feeling totally normal. I feel back to my old self again and feel great!

What I miss: sleeping on my stomach

Cravings: anything! I have been craving a lot of sandwiches and pasta. My eating has slowed down so that is good.

Best Moment this week: Seeing our sweet baby girl!

What I am looking forward to: starting to feel her move around more.

No comments: