Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Georges Birthday


This weekend we went to atlanta for Georges 5th birthday! First of all, I cannot even believe he is 5. It seems like yesterday he was born. Time goes by too fast. We had such a fun weekend playing and relaxing. Friday night we got in really late and put Lily straight to bed. She was running a fever of 102.5 and I gave her tylenol and checked on her throughout the night. She slept fine and seemed to feel better by saturday afternoon. Not sure what that was all about. Saturday we hung out around the house and let the kids play. The party was a pirate party and the little boys had so much fun on their scavenger hunt. Sunday was Georges actual birthday. We went to church and then to chuck e cheese. The kids had the best time playing and eating pizza. Lily and Mary Mac had a moment and hugged for I'm not kidding 5 min. It was the sweetest thing. Mary Mac and Lily are exactly two years apart and I couldn't stop thinking about how close Lily and her sister will be. It's going to be so much fun for them and so sweet. I know it won't always be sweet but I've always heard there is nothing like sisters.

Playing in Sully's dog kennel

watching pops and George play his new game

Friday before we left for Atlanta we really didn't have much to do so I thought it would be fun for us to go eat lunch together. We went to schlotsky's and the second we sat down she laid her head down and fell asleep. Not sure what was going on but that night she did run a fever. I guess she thought I was a boring lunch date!

No comments: