Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's a................

Baby Girl!!!!!!


I was convinced this baby was going to be a little boy because I have felt so different this pregnancy. We could not be more excited about this sweet little girl. It is going to be so much fun watching Lily and her little sister grow up together. Everything looked absolutely perfect.


Her heartrate was 141

The lady doing the ultrasound said she was very active.

I had marginal previa. The doctor said 99% of the time this corrects itself but they will check me again weeks 26-28. She did not seem concerned.
sweet little heartbeat!
On another note: When I picked Lily up from school today I was running late and she was the last child their:( I was walking out with her teacher and she was telling me that a little girl always pulls her bow out so they just take it out during the day, which is totally fine by me. I was asking if Lily has been hitting or pushing any of the other kids, because she was doing that quite a bit this weekend with her cousins, and the teacher told me that she is a perfect angel and they don't have any problems with her!! She said they do have that problem with some other kids in the class but not Lily! Such a proud momma!

No comments: