Halfway there!!! I know I need to start posting a picture bc I want to remember how big I was with each pregnancy.
Pregnancy Highlights: starting to feel her move around!
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Size of Baby:
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 9 lbs... she said I would gain between 7 and 10 lbs between now and my 22 week appt.
Maternity Clothes: The only thing maternity I have bought this pregancy are jeans. The tops or dresses I am just buying in a bigger size.
Gender: Girl!!!!
Movement: I'm starting to feel a little more movement and I love it! I love that feeling!
Sleep: I haven't been sleeping so great this past week. I feel like I'm restless all night. I'm not really uncomfortable yet I will wake up in the middle of the night for no reason and then have a hard time going back to sleep.
Symptoms: I have been feeling totally normal. I feel back to my old self again and feel great!
What I miss: sleeping on my stomach
Cravings: coffee cake!! My eating has slowed down so that is good.
Best Moment this week: starting to feel her move around more.
What I am looking forward to: my next doctors appt to hear her heartbeat!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment