Friday, September 24, 2010

This week!



We have had a rather uneventful past few days. I have gotten involved in several things this fall so that I can keep myself busy and more importantly meet people. For some reason I did not have one thing going on this week. So, Lily went to school monday and wed, and tues and thurs we went to story time. Tuesday story time was at barnes and noble. They read several nighttime books, then the kids colored and then they passed out a smoothie. I'm not sure why they chose to give smoothies as the snack. I think every child spilled their cup. Lily was trying to squeeze it and it was going everywhere. To make it worse, it was raspberry. Anyway, it was fun and we will definitely go back. Then thursday the homewood library has mommy and me. I was thinking it was also a story time but it wasn't. It was so much fun and the teacher was so good. She sang songs, had the kids play instruments, talked about different colors, and several other things. Lily was a little shy at first but by the end she had definitely warmed up. We will for sure being going to that every time.

No comments: